What is the Cummings School PTA?
The PTA is a club for parents, teachers, and staff members of Cummings School. Its purpose is to:
- Establish communication between the parents, staff, and community.
- Support school activities that will enhance the academic achievement of our students through volunteer work and fundraising.
- Build school-parent partnerships that promote success for all students.
Our Volunteer Coordinators gather parents to assist with various school and classroom activities. If you are interested in assisting in any of the above areas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Come Join Us!
Meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of every other month at 6:00. Please see the school newsletter for the next meeting time. FREE child care.
- Jog-A-Thon: held in September
- Book Fair: help set-up and clean-up, prepare flyers, and cashier.
- Fundraising: research, organize, and implement new ideas.
- Outdoor School: 4th-grade parents brainstorm and implement ideas for the next year.
- Spring Event: plan a fun-filled evening for school families and the community.
- Staff Appreciation: new ideas to show appreciation for our fabulous staff!
Our Volunteer Coordinators gather parents to assist with various school and classroom activities. If you are interested in assisting in any of the above areas, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jog-A-Thon: In September. Come join the fun! This is our largest fundraiser and a great activity for the kids!
Book Fair: December
Box Tops: Collect box tops and send them to school. Look for the container located in the hall, in front of the library.
E-Script: Link your Safeway card to Cummings Elementary to earn cash for the school. Sign up online at www.escript.com
Here are some of the activities that we sponsor throughout the year
- Book Fair
- Spring Event
- Staff wish lists
- Staff Appreciation
- Outdoor School Beautification Projects (murals, landscaping, etc)
Our PTC has a group of board members that guide the PTC which consists of a President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Come be a part of a wonderful group and support our school! We look forward to seeing you!!!
Cummings PTA Board 2022-2023 Roster
Presidents: Craig Spotts
Secretary: Liz Smith
Treasurer: Joe Demianew
If you have any questions, or want to help, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.